The terms shall apply to all relationships between the user and the company related to the use of service. The company may also specify rules to be abided by in addition to the Terms.
By registering for the services of the company, the user agrees to the Terms. The company may reject applications for services without being obliged to disclose the reasons behind this decision. If the applicant provides false information when applying for registration or violates the Terms, the company may terminate registration.
- User ID and Password Management
The user shall manage their own user ID and password to the website at their own risk. In no cases are users allowed to loan or rent their user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the information registered, the company will consider this action to be taken by the user himself or herself. The company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from mismanagement of user IDs and passwords by third parties, unless it involves the company’s intentional or gross negligence.
- Usage Fee and Payment Method
The user shall pay using the payment method specified by the company, and the usage fee which is specified separately by the company and displayed on the website as consideration for the paid part of the service. If the user is late in paying the usage fee, the user shall pay the late payment fee at a rate of 14.6% per year.
- Prohibited Acts
The user shall not perform the following acts when using our services:
- Acts that violate laws, public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal acts.
- Acts that infringe on copyright, trademark rights, and intellectual property rights included in the services, such as the contents of the services.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network of the company, other users, or other third parties.
- Acts that commercially use the information obtained by the company.
- Acts that may interfere with the operations of the services.
- Acts of unauthorised access or attempting such access.
- Acts that collect or store personal information related to other users.
- Acts that use the service for unauthorised purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the service or other third parties.
- Acts that impersonate other users.
- Acts that promote, advertise, solicit, and sell which the company does not permit.
- Acts that object to the opposite sex.
- Acts that the company deems inappropriate.
- Suspension of Services
If the following circumstances arise, the company shall be entitled to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the services without notifying the user in advance.
- If the computer system related to the services is inspected or updated.
- If the provision of services becomes difficult due to irresistible force, such as lightning, fire, power outages, or other natural disasters.
- If the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- If the company determined that the provision of services is difficult.
The company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of services.
- Usage Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration
If the user falls into any of the following categories, the company shall be entitled to restrict the use of all or part of the services to the user, or cancel the user’s registration without notifying the user in advance.
- If any part of the Terms is violated.
- If falsified information is found.
- If there is an accumulation of payment obligations such as fees.
- If there is no response to the contract from the company for a certain period.
- If the company determines that the use of services is not appropriate for the user.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions performed by the company based on this article.
The user may withdraw from the services of the company through a withdrawal procedure specified by the company.
The company is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the company and the user regarding the service (including the Terms) is a consumer contract specified in consumer contract laws.
Even in the case specified in the preceding paragraph, the company shall not be liable for any damage (including cases where the company or user foresee the occurrence of damages) caused by special circumstances, excluding the company’s gross negligence.
The compensation for damages caused to the user by a default or unlawful act by the company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which damage occurred. The company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the user and other users or third parties regarding the service.
- Changes in Service Contents
The company shall be entitled to change the contents of the service or suspend the provision of services without notifying the user. Hereby, the company is not liable for any damage caused to the user.
If the company determines it is necessary, the company shall be entitled to change the Terms at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if the user starts to use the service after the Terms changes, the user shall be considered as in agreement with the changed Terms.
- Handling of Personal Information
- Notification or Communication
Notification or communication between the user and company shall be made by the method specified by the company. Unless notified by the user in accordance with this method, the company shall consider the registered contact as valid and contact the registered address.
- Assignment of Rights and Obligations
The user shall not assign their rights or obligations to a third party or offer as collateral without the prior written consent of the company.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Singaporean law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of the Terms. In the event of a dispute regarding the service, the court having jurisdiction shall be the Courts of Singapore.